Tuesday 12 March 2013

Welcome to my new Blog site 'The 2 Wheeled Wolf'

Well I have decided that I should now start a separate blog for my cycling experiences, so welcome to my new Blog site 'The 2 Wheeled Wolf', here I will be starting to put my cycling experiences from riding to working & maintaining my bikes.

If you haven't read my blogs before on my other blog site, you can find them at Wolfies Blogs where it has some cycling blogs. But most are about my disability & how I'm overcoming it after a major operation & that part of the recovery is cycling which has now become part of my life again after a 20yr gap.

So if you like to catch up on my previous blogs, please go to Wolfies Blogs & then you'll have a better understanding on my experiences I will be posting here that I hope you enjoy as well...

1 comment: